Use of the Site
With this Site, JCAP provides you access to a variety of resources including, but not limited to, news and press releases, publications, events, and other general information (“Resources”). The Resources are subject to these Terms. JCAP reserves the right to update these Terms at any time without notice to you.
Conditions to Your Use of the Site
As conditions to your use of this Site, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Resources through hacking, password mining, or any other means;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available through the Resources;
- Use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, deep link with, or copy the Site’s web pages or any of the Site’s content; and
- Upload files, other than as provided by the Resources, that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site or another computer.
Questions and Contact Information
Please direct any inquiries or complaints about the Terms to:
Justice and Corporate Accountability Project.